Hello, again!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello, again!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I actually joined some time ago with a similar screen name (accidentally inverted a couple of letters during registration, lol) At the time, we lived in a house overflowing, and now it’s just DH and I with the two cats and dog. DD is/was planning on moving back home – but she also just landed a job this weekend. Now I’m not sure even she’s sure what she plans to do. For now, I’ll leave her bedroom alone. She is 22 years old now, and I don’t want to press it either way… On the one hand, she’s still my Baby Girl and of course is welcome to come home any time she needs. On the other hand, we just got my “Baby” Brother, who will be 34 this summer, out of the house… Trying to find the balance between nurturing and enabling. It’s a slippery slope.
      In the mean time, we’re enjoying our time home alone together. It’s different – my kids were young when we married, so we’ve never actually lived alone together. It’s rather nice. We’re working on some home decor and organization projects. Leaving DD’s room alone for now, of course.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello, again!