- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated October 20, 2012 at 4:31 pm by .
- October 18, 2012 at 5:20 pm #310808
I am new to this website. I have three kids age ranging from 13, 6, and 3 years old. I have one child allergic to dairy products and one child that has adhd and we limit msg and sugar. It is hard to save on groceries and I wanted to know more about saving on my grocery bill. It was hard to find things to fix for supper when you have to limit msg in your foods. Now I know that I can make a lot of my mixes and know that it has no msg in them. Thank you for helping make a difference in my life. I really appreciate what you have done to help people. I have both your books on my kindle and I have read both of them. Thanks
- October 19, 2012 at 2:35 am #434017
Hello and Welcome, Jared! Budget101 has lots of information and recipes. If you have questions just ask. Thanks; Virginia
- October 19, 2012 at 4:22 am #434019
Wow! You DO have your hands full! I’m glad you found this site. If I can help you with anything ,then feel free to let me know.
- October 19, 2012 at 7:37 am #434022
Welcome to the site Jared. Lots and Lots of wonderful make your own recipes on here to really help you. If you are looking for something in particular let us know we love finding things and creating new recipes that can help others.
- October 20, 2012 at 4:31 pm #434060
Hi Jared ~ Welcome to the site! MYO mixes are very handy, my favorite is the Taco Seasoning mix.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.