Hello

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi my name is Kesiah. I am a wife of 25 years, a mother of 3, and a grandmother of almost 2 lol. I am a new empty nester.

My husband and I finally have the house to our selves! Although my two youngest children and their families visit often! Unfortunately we don’t get to see our oldest grand child she lives far away with our daughter who is our oldest child.

Miss them very much!
      We are enjoying our new home since the end of Feb. Due to losing our home in Jan due to a house fire. It was a blessing in disguise really in so many ways.

Yes we lost things we can’t get back, but we are safe and uninjured so all is well.
      I hope to be able to use this site to be able to find great recipes and menu ideas for just the two of us, which I am so not used to cooking like that! LOL
      Glad to be here,hope to get to know some of you.

Welcome to Budget101.com. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. If you want some quick tips check out the ‘Begin Here’ tab located on the green navigation bar.

It tells all the difference sections of the site & makes it easier to find things quickly. :5:

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.