- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated August 20, 2013 at 11:11 am by .
- August 10, 2013 at 3:09 am #321479
I found this site when I searched the internet for home made laundry soap, which I will be making tomorrow. I have read a little of this and that here and see a lot of good information. Looking forward to reading and trying more.
- August 10, 2013 at 11:54 am #441906
Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Lindy1961! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia
- August 11, 2013 at 1:33 am #441973
Welcome to budget101! glad to have ya here!
- August 19, 2013 at 3:20 am #442672
Thanks and I do have a question. What coupon site(s) would you recommend? I am very new to this type of thing and don’t want to get hooked in with anything that would have a high cost to it. Any help would be awesome. Thanks again.
- August 20, 2013 at 11:11 am #442724
Hello. The menu bar at the top has links for coupon sites. I usually buy newspapers for most of my coupons. Sunday I purchase one paper for each member of the house and it seems the be a good amount for me. Also something to remember is never print a coupon unless you are positive you will use it. The cost of ink for the printers are so high you don’t want to waste it on unused coupons.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.