- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated November 26, 2018 at 11:50 pm by .
- August 27, 2018 at 6:54 am #389519
Here are some Healthy Breakfasts ideas to starts your morning.
Keto Sausage Breakfast Sandwich
Bell Pepper Eggs
Keto Breakfast Cups
Breakfast Apple Nachos
Bacon Weave Breakfast Tacos
Ham & Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups
Greek Avocado Toast
My most favourite is Greek Avocado Toast, I will its recipes with you.
2 avocados, pits removed
1/2 a lemon
freshly ground black pepper
pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
1/2 cucumber, chopped
1/2 c. chopped kalamata olives
extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling (optional)
how to make it
- remove avocado halves from skin and place in a medium bowl.
- immediately squeeze some lemon juice over the avocado. season avocado with salt and pepper and mash with a fork.
- taste for seasoning, adding more lemon juice if desired.
- spread mashed avocado onto toast then top with feta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, kalamata olives, and dill. drizzle with olive oil and serve.
- August 27, 2018 at 11:48 pm #464965
ritabos, I absolutely live your ideas and especially your Greek avocado toast! Anything using avocado has my attention! LOL!
Please share your other breakfast ideas! They all look yummy! I’m a fan of anything Keto and I’m sure that the rest of the members would love to see your recipes;-D
- September 17, 2018 at 10:41 am #464998
Great post, thanks for sharing!
- November 25, 2018 at 10:39 pm #465119
Thank for ideas
Greek Avocado Toast seems to be the most healthy, will try for sure
- November 26, 2018 at 11:50 pm #465121
Alexxaa, I agree with you, but the ham and cheese roll-ups are easy and go right with the keto approach. …Giggle…I just never thought to eat them as breakfast! I think that I’ll have to add those to my breakfast rotation;-D I will occasionally have ‘one’ as a snack, but I think that two might make a breakfast. What do you think ritabos?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.