- August 26, 2009 at 12:16 am #275570
65% less sat fat • 46% fewer calories • 67% less fat than the original recipe. Serving a healthy dessert at your next party? Let them eat cupcakes!
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 1 hour 20 min
Makes: 12 cupcakesDRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
1 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk
1/3 cup unsalted butter or no-trans-fat 68% vegetable oil spread stick, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 egg whites
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
2 tablespoons unsalted butter or no-trans-fat 68% vegetable oil spread stick, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 to 3 tablespoons fat-free (skim) milk
Print these coupons…
About Concordance™DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
2. In medium bowl, beat all cupcake ingredients except egg whites with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 1 minute.
Add egg whites; beat on medium speed 1 minute. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
4. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and tops just begin to brown.DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
Cool 2 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
5. In medium bowl, mix powdered sugar, cocoa, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1 tablespoon of the milk with electric mixer on low speed.
Gradually beat in just enough of remaining milk to make frosting smooth and spreadable. Spread frosting over cupcakes.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Increase flour to 1 1/3 cups. Decrease baking powder to 1 1/4 teaspoons.
Heat oven to 375°F and bake 20 to 24 minutes.DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
1 Cupcake: Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 130mg; Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 26g); Protein 3g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 6%; Iron 6% Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 2 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.