- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 8, 2009 at 11:11 pm by .
- September 8, 2009 at 11:11 pm #276013
21% fewer calories • 42% less sat fat • 14% less fat than the original recipe. Simple changes help ease the guilt without losing an ounce of deliciousness!
Prep Time: 50 min
Total Time: 50 min
Makes: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup canola oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups Gold Medal® whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat sugars, butter, oil, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on low speed until blended.
Beat in flour, baking soda and salt until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until very light golden brown (centers will be soft). Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
1 Cookie: Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 65mg; Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g); Protein 1g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2% Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.