Heads Up: Don’t Delete House Party Email

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Heads Up: Don’t Delete House Party Email

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

Check your emails from House Party. I got a code for a free Shutterfly photo book. The email gives a code which it says is unique and can only be used once.

The email was from noreply@events.houseparty.com

Here is the text from the email, minus the code:

Something fun, free, and exclusively for you.
      Shutterfly, one of our newest partners, just completed 1,500 parties on November 7th. More than 20,000 people gathered to learn about a revolutionary way to make photo books online in minutes, with Shutterfly’s new Simple Path creation process.

What’s a photo book? It’s a professionally bound book featuring your photos on every page. This is the NEW way to preserve and share your memories — making photo books the best holiday gift, ever.

To celebrate their successful party, Shutterfly is offering House Party members the chance to make a free 20-page 7×9 photo book*. The first 10,000 to redeem will receive this $15.99 value. You just pay for the shipping ($4.99 standard U.S. shipping) and the cost for any additionally pages you choose to add.

p0opyw0opy

is anyone not going to use their code??

p0opyw0opy

i accidentally deleted mine and need a new code! this looks really fun

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Heads Up: Don’t Delete House Party Email