- This topic has 4 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated April 8, 2009 at 10:29 pm by .
- April 7, 2009 at 8:31 pm #272285Katie31
3 c. frozen shredded hashbrowns thawed
1/3 c butter
1 C. diced cooked ham
shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c chopped onion or green pepper
1/2 c. milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepperpress hashbrowns into the bottom and up the sides of ungreased 9″ pie plate drizzle with butter. Bake 435 25 minutes.
Place cut up ham, onion, green peppers, cheese into curst. In sm dish beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over all. Reduce heat to 350.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- April 7, 2009 at 9:00 pm #419130tsgalThis sounds yummy and easy to make. Thanks for the recipe.
- April 8, 2009 at 2:16 am #419157rtebalt
Very cool recipe! Thanks! 🙂
- April 8, 2009 at 1:33 pm #419170jaime
This sounds like a great dish for brunch! Thanks
- April 8, 2009 at 6:57 pm #419177justicemsbDH has been after me to make a quiche. Thanks for the recipe, this sounds easy. Since I’ve never made quiche before, I’m hoping this will turn out.
- April 8, 2009 at 10:29 pm #419185pallmall
sounds like a nice recipe.
I’m gonna try it with a bit of gaots chees and some roast red peppers
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.