Hand Sewing for Beginners: Learn How…

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Kindle Books- Free Hand Sewing for Beginners: Learn How…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      KindleQueen

amazon product image
      Download Kindle Book Now:Hand Sewing for Beginners: Learn How…
      Author: by Florence Schultz
      Current Price: Free

Click here to Download Book Now

just a note BEFORE Clicking the Purchase button, make sure that the price is STILL $0.00! While this post is free right now, it can change at any time!

This post was provided first by Budget101.com

Don’t have a kindle? No problem, read ebooks for free with this Free Kindle Application for PC

lilmomma

This ebook is no longer available on Amazon. Just want to let you know. It said sorry we can not find this item.

Liss

@lilmomma 1109062 wrote:

This ebook is no longer available on Amazon. Just want to let you know. It said sorry we can not find this item.

Hi there, the original post was 3 years ago on 07-28-2016, 09:10 PM , please note that most of the kindle freebies last for 24 hours only.

lilmomma

Usually. Sometimes they are free for longer periods of time. I am hoping it is ok for me to post when they are no longer on Amazon. If they charge a fee, I don’t do anything, I know this site gets a little back from the sales.? I love this site too and I want to help out in any way that I can.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Kindle Books- Free Hand Sewing for Beginners: Learn How…