- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 14, 2012 at 7:40 pm by .
- January 24, 2007 at 12:24 pm #238176Liss
hamburger cabbage casserrole– -crockpot recipe
> 6c Cabbage
> 1lb. Ground Beef
> 1/2tsp. salt
> 1c Onion, chopped
> 1c uncooked rice
> 1(16oz.) can Hunt’s light Spaghetti Sauce
> 1&1/2c water
> 1/4tsp. basil
> 1/4tsp. Seasoned Salt
> Place 3 cups cabbage in bottom of crockpot.Brown beef in non-stick
> skillet and drain fat. Put beef on top of cabbage in crockpot,
> evenly. Sprinkle half of salt and pepper onto beef.
Add onion evenly
> on top, then do the same with the rice. Top with remaining cabbage
> then sprinkle with the rest of the salt and pepper. Combine spaghetti
> sauce, water, basil, and seasoned salt in a bowl.
Pour mixture over
> cabbage. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Serves 6 4 points per
- November 13, 2012 at 4:16 pm #434822MabelMartha
This could be called “Deconstructed cabbage”. And any deconstructed dish is very trendy.
- November 14, 2012 at 12:01 pm #434836FreebieQueen
@MabelMartha 256188 wrote:This could be called “Deconstructed cabbage”. And any deconstructed dish is very trendy.
LOL Martha, that’s funny & so true too!
- November 14, 2012 at 7:39 pm #434849MrsPaws
Can also ‘tweek’ this to make cabbage rolls also. 😉
Thanks for sharing!!
- November 14, 2012 at 7:40 pm #434850splashangelHow could this be a miss? Everytime I get a glimpse of this post I think it sounds good. So…
I’ll try it out next week. Already done my ground beef meal for the week.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.