- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 25, 2020 at 1:30 pm by .
- September 25, 2020 at 1:23 pm #591499apanacuto
These HAM PICKLE ROLL-UPS are Awesome and so Easy to make – always get rave reviews when I bring them to events.
Ham & Pickle Roll-ups
Deli Ham Slices
Dill Pickles (or sweet gherkins)Spread the cream cheese on the ham.
Top with pickle slices.
Roll the ham up into a log.
slice into 1″ chunks.
Repeat. I like to make sweet gherkin roll-ups and dill pickle roll-ups. I do add a sprinkle of black pepper before rolling them up, but I really like pepper..soo…there’s that.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- September 25, 2020 at 1:30 pm #591519LissThese are great! Sometimes if I have leftover asparagus spears, I’ll use those instead of the pickles. The steamed asparagus is nice and tender and has a really great flavor blend with the cream cheese & ham.
- October 2, 2020 at 5:35 pm #592199mos
They are so cute! I need to make some just for me;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.