Tagged: potato soup
- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated October 13, 2014 at 11:58 pm by .
- January 3, 2006 at 1:49 am #234928
Meal 1: Holiday Ham
Meal 2: ham and potatoes (sliced red & gold potatoes with a can of cream of mushroom soup and 1/4 block of Velveeta, 1/2 can of milk cooked in microwave)
Meal 3: freeze in slices for quick dinners
Meal 4: freeze the bone for 15 bean soup or make split pea soup
Note**I don’t ordinarily buy ham (too expensive), but a local grocery store offered a free turkey with purchase of pre-cooked ham at Thanksgiving, and then an offer of buying the ham and an additional $25 or so of other groceries at Christmas.
Orginally Posted on Budget101 Discussion List by Emily
- October 13, 2014 at 8:06 pm #458889
I was trying to get to the super laundry sause for dummies and it brought me to this page why is that?
- October 13, 2014 at 11:58 pm #458894
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.