- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated September 22, 2009 at 1:32 am by .
- September 21, 2009 at 7:07 pm #276664
This is a nice little cheap recipe that the kids will love (mine did!)
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Diced ham (deli ham works too) I never wrote down how much (my bad) so take a guess
- 1 bag shredded cheese (your choice) any kind would probably work (velveeta, slices…)
- Non-stick spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Arrange the rolls in a circle so the bases are overlapping in the center and points are on the outside (should be about a 3″ circle in the middle)
- Layer the ham, then the cheese
- Fold the points over the filling and tuck under the base at the center
Bake 20-25 minutes
I can’t remember where I got this…been a few years, but it is a great hit!!!
- September 22, 2009 at 1:32 am #425126
Thanks! Maybe I finally have a way to use up the 5lb package of diced ham that came in a Share package and been laying in my freezer!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.