- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated January 23, 2020 at 6:02 pm by .
- January 23, 2020 at 6:02 pm #580948
Ham and Cheddar Quiches
- 8-oz can crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup ham, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for serving, if desired
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs light cream or milk
- Dash salt
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oven to 375°.
Spray eight muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
Remove the crescent roll dough from the pan but don’t unroll the dough. Place the dough on a floured surface and slice it into eight rounds. With a floured rolling pin, roll each round out into a 4-inch circle.
Fit the dough circles into the greased muffin cups.
In each dough-lined muffin cup, put about 1 1/2 tsp of shredded cheese and about 1 tbs of chopped ham. Sprinkle lightly with chopped parsley.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with the light cream or milk until well blended. Add a dash of salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Spoon about 1 1/2 tbs of the egg mixture into each cup. Top with another 1 1/2 to 2 tsp of cheddar cheese. The egg mixture will increase in size, so don’t overfill the cups.
Bake the quiches for about 14 to 16 min, or until the filling is set and the crescent crust is golden brown.
Remove the pan to a rack and let the quiches cool for about 5 min. Use a knife or spatula to loosen the sides of the quiches. Carefully remove them to plates and serve hot. Serves 4
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.