- October 7, 2015 at 12:47 pm #363263
Want to make something gruesome for Halloween dinner? Make Halloween Feetloaf!
* 1 pound ground beef or turkey
* 1 egg
* 1/4 c. finely diced onion
* 1/4 c. milk
* 3 T.
dried Italian Bread crumbs or crushed Ritz -type crackers
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1/2 c. Sweet Baby Rays Spicy BBQ Sauce
Mix the ground beef, egg, onion, milk, bread crumbs and half of the sweet baby rays bbq sauce all together, add salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Form into a foot shape. Take another onion and cut into “toenails”. Also, cut the onion in to Rings to look like cross-cut bones and place those on the “ankles” of your feetloaf.
Drizzle with extra bbq sauce at the ankles for dripping blood effect.
This is delicious, albeit gruesome!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.