- July 9, 2003 at 11:36 am #240285
A few of my favorite witty costumes were some of the most simple.
1. Take a white flat bed sheet fold in half length-wise stitch side closed
leaving holes for arms. Cut head opening at fold. Copy/paint/draw a piece
Voila! “Sheet” music!
2. One black body suit leotard/tights add felt cut out wings from arm to
shoulder, to waist or ribs. Carry a little ding-a-ling bell.
3. Grey sweat suit or what ever…stick/glue coke cups, pop corn
bags/boxes, candy wrappers, straw wrappers, napkins etc, to the clothes.
Instant movie theater floor!
4. Grey sweat suit. Glue stuffing fluff all over sweat suit.
ball tail on pants. Add rubber rabbit nose and headband rabbit ears. Dust
5. Dark brown or black robes with a white rope belt. Large crucifix real or
made out of cardboard and aluminum foil.
Cow horns, rubber cow nose paint a
Holstein white and black cow pattern on face…Holy Cow!
6. Large cardboard box (square). Paint it white.
Cut out 21 black
construction circles or paint them on…dice! This is best with a
couple…a pair of dice. (Hint: when placing dots…the opposite sides
always add up to 7.
6 is opposite 1, 5 opposite 2..etc.)
I’ll think of more later I’m sure! Hope this helps!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.