- September 9, 2009 at 4:53 pm #276109
Trick or treat? Surprise little witches and goblins with this fruit, candy and cereal mix. They’ll be “goblin” it up!
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Makes: 18 servings (1/2 cup each)
8 oz white chocolate baking bars, coarsely chopped
4 cups Corn Chex® or Rice Chex® cereal
2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup candy corn
1/4 cup Betty Crocker® orange and black candy decors
1. In large microwavable bowl, microwave chopped baking bars uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
2. Gently stir in cereal, pretzels and raisins until evenly coated.
Stir in candy corn and decors.
3. Spread on waxed paper or foil until cool and chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Break into chunks.
Store loosely covered.
Special Touch: For Halloween party treats, fill little cellophane bags with this fun mix and tie with orange and black ribbons.
1 Serving: Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 150mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 22g); Protein 2g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 15% Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.