Halloween Candy – Candy Bar Apple Salad

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Left Over Layering Halloween Candy – Candy Bar Apple Salad

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      yesiradeerwashere

The kids had a big time collecting candy over the past couple days with trunk or treat and trick or treat but now we’ve got bags and bags of mini chocolate bars everywhere. We decided to make a semi-healthy treat to mix it up a bit, it’s called Candy Bar salad.

Apple Candy Bar Salad

6 apples, chopped
      18-20 Fun Size chocolate coated nougat candy bars, chopped (we use snickers bars but you can use whatever kind you collected!)
      12 ounces cool whip, thawed

Combine apples and candy bars in a large bowl, carefully fold in the cool whip. Serve immediately!

You can add grapes, nuts, etc if you want, it’s very versatile!

mos

Looks pretty interesting! I never have trick-or-treaters as my home is nearly invisible so I don’t buy any candy. The neighbors don’t have wee ones and since you can’t see my home, trick-or-treaters from a block or two away don’t stop.

It looks like it might make a great pot-luck dessert for this time of year. Hey! That’s a great idea!

Maybe I’ll have a Halloween potluck next yeargiggle smiley

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Left Over Layering Halloween Candy – Candy Bar Apple Salad