Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      BiggerPiggyBank
      Participant

Re: Budget101.com : Re: Hair conditioner/detangler for kids

My youngest daughter had waist length ringlet curls until this past Memorial Day. I always put a bit of curl gel in her hair to tame frizzies. I braided it for the parade that day.

DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!

She went swimming at her friends house without taking the braid out. The gel literally solidified in her hair. It was just one huge knot sitting up near her shoulder.

My husband and I both tried for hours to ease it out with no luck. My niece is a hairdresser and she couldn’t do anything with it. She ended up cutting off 14 inches!

She cut thru the knot to lessen the amount of length lost. Jess’ hair went from waist length to just below the shoulders. It was harder for me than her. My niece gave it a good cut and then straightened it for Jess.

She looked like a totally different child. She loved it and i have to admit, so did i. i still miss her long curls sometimes, they were her trademark.

but the n ew length is versatile. it curls really nice still or i can flat iron it on occassion.

i know this isn’t really what the topic is about, but it brought back memories lol.

donna nj

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.