Ground Level Newbie here – AWESOME SITE!!!!!!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Ground Level Newbie here – AWESOME SITE!!!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone,

Found this site by accident when I was looking for cake in a mug recipes (man those recipes look good :wink:). Never tried them before but will have fun eating them with my kids. Can’t wait to chat with all of you, gain lots of info and, hopefully, save some moneystack along the way.

@pbarb713 316668 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Found this site by accident when I was looking for cake in a mug recipes (man those recipes look good :wink:). Never tried them before but will have fun eating them with my kids. Can’t wait to chat with all of you, gain lots of info and, hopefully, save some moneystack along the way.

Glad to have you! Welcome to the site 🙂 You’ll find tons more mix and mug recipes here in the forums too, and don’t forget to check out our sister site, GroceryBudget101.com- – GroceryBudget101.com – Reduce Grocery Bill to $50 week

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, PBarb713! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Ground Level Newbie here – AWESOME SITE!!!!!!