Stuff I’d Like to See General Grocery Guide

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Avatar for bethaliz6894bethaliz6894
      Participant

have you gotten rid of the grocery guide? when i tried to get to it, it told me i couldnt. i really thought i was in it last month. but this being a stressful month…you never know how accurate my mind is.

Avatar for bethaliz6894FreebieQueen

@bethaliz6894 278001 wrote:

have you gotten rid of the grocery guide? when i tried to get to it, it told me i couldnt. i really thought i was in it last month. but this being a stressful month…you never know how accurate my mind is.

Hey gal, hope your month is going a little better than mine! Unfortunately the company that was hosting it did away with our link, after 6 years. They’ve gone an entirely different direction and we held onto it as long as we could.

We do have direct links to all the store flyers though:

GroceryBudget101.com- – Weekly Sales Flyers for ALL Grocery Stores

It’s not quite as easy to compare, but at least you can peruse the sales before making your grocery list. 🙂

Avatar for bethaliz6894bethaliz6894
      Participant

I am hoping spring brings less stress and a new job. 🙂 your grocery guide is what helped me get started in couponing. you made it so easy.

btw, i can figure out how to edit the title and i would really like to put the missing ‘G’ in. can you do that for me?

Thank you

Ann

I am like you. the old grocery guide was nice for comparing the best sales from all the stores

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Grocery Guide