- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated January 8, 2014 at 1:38 am by .
- November 19, 2013 at 11:26 pm #325037mos
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Grilled cheese sandwich and the cheapest can of tomato soup you can find. Can it get any simpler or filling?!!
- January 6, 2014 at 1:14 am #447929mrsclinta
Grilled cheese and tomato soup is one of my favorite quick meals.
- January 7, 2014 at 12:01 am #447987mos
giggle…as I said, ‘how cheap and easy can you get?’
- January 8, 2014 at 12:56 am #448035lilmomma
This is one of my favorite things to make too. i add milk and butter to my tomato soup.
- January 8, 2014 at 1:38 am #448038mos
My DM’s favorite thing to do if there wasn’t any cheese to make grilled cheese sandwiches (ouch!) was to drop biscuit dough into the soup to make dumplings. Obviously this didn’t make more than a two serving meal (unless she had two cans of soup available)…but, I guess ya’ll know what I mean…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.