Greetings from Middlesex County NJ!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Greetings from Middlesex County NJ!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      flowerpower

I am a 49 year old paraprofessional in a special ed. kindergarten class and my husband is a disabled retiree.
      We love our pets (one dog, three birds, and two fish at present), and like working around the house. Both of us are always on the lookout for a bargain or a recycling project in which we can use found objects in other ways instead of what they were intended for. We refuse to pay full price for anything, even if we could we wouldn’t, and we freecyle a lot (both giving and receiving). I love checking out gardenweb.com because I love my garden and they are a wonderful bunch of people there. Currently I am in the middle of starting seeds for my garden for the season.

suey

Hello from Canada…..I look forward to hearing from you again!

wilbe95

Welcome to the site. You will find a lot of great information on here to help keep you from paying full price :). Hope you enjoy your time on here.

tsgal

Welcome flowerpower to the site. Great to have you aboard. Looking forward to seeing your furture posting. You’ll find everyone here is very friendly.

JoAnn

Hello flowerpower and welcome, looking forward to your future postings. Do hope you enjoy your time here.

KawaiiGiggle

Hello! Welcome to the family!! ^_^

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Greetings from Middlesex County NJ!