- This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated November 19, 2009 at 2:05 am by .
- October 21, 2009 at 5:30 pm #277672JPREDMORE
Im an us army soldier, husband and father of six, i live at ft riley, ks and am currently deployed to iraq!!! i got on here to try and stretch every extra dollar the army is paying for being over here. hope to find some good articles and links and also get ideas on how to stretch the dollars….i enjoy cooking, reading, driving….
“Please support your troops whether you agree with the war or not we are doing our job so dont take it out on us!!!!”
- October 21, 2009 at 8:30 pm #425777wilbe95
Welcome to the site!Thank you for taking the time to do something that I was not strong enough to do: making the world a safer place for my children and myself.
I will keep you in my thoughts and hope for your safe return 🙂
- October 22, 2009 at 3:24 am #425783brchbell
So glad you had time to check in here! Keep safe and hope to have back home soon!
- October 22, 2009 at 5:29 am #425788HappytosaveAs a Canadian I support all of the usa and cdn troops and their families during this terrible war. come home safe!:canadian:
- October 22, 2009 at 2:38 pm #425792JPREDMORE
thank you all for the warm welcome and support!!!! any suggestions on things to look at on this site would be most appricated!!! I dont always have alot of time to look around.
- October 23, 2009 at 2:48 am #425812JoAnn
Welcome to the site.. I believe you’ll enjoy every part of this site that you go into..May I also say Thank-You, for what you are doing.. Hope to see you about the site often, and hear that you’ll soon be home safe and sound with your family..
- November 19, 2009 at 2:05 am #426358suey
Hello and welcome from canada!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.