- August 7, 2014 at 11:27 pm #345318
My man hates yogurt. Any yogurt.
So many recipes call for yogurt. What is a good substitute?
How about sour cream or buttermilk.
anyone ever try this?
- August 8, 2014 at 7:00 pm #457451RondasParticipant
My husband doesn’t like yogurt either, but when comes to an ingredient in a recipe I just use yogurt, He doesn’t know the difference. lol Now if he is allergic to yogurt that’s different story.
Here is web site I found that may help you.
- August 8, 2014 at 8:31 pm #457457mosParticipant
jaster, the substitution for Greek yogurt depends on the recipe that you are trying to prepare. Examples:
1. soup, potato, or curry recipes use heavy cream or milk
pasta or potato salads recipes use mayo and a bit of mustard
3. baking recipes use eggs and oil
4. potato, burrito, or dip recipes use sour cream
Ronda’s, great suggestion and site;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.