Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals B101 Challenges Graduation Gift Challenge! Will your creative idea score you a $50 Gift Card?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Liss
      Keymaster

Budget101 Challenge Name:

Graduation Gift Challenge!

Will your creative idea score you a $50 Gift Card?

Link to the Challenge Issued: https://www.budget101.com/graduation/412485-b101-challenge-share-your-best-diy-graduation-gift-idea-must-under-12-a.html

winner/goodie giveaway recipient: Thoraldus

two cents What are Budget101 Challenges?

Read More Here
      two cents How are Challenge Winners Selected? Read More Here

I am a teacher and get invited to A lot of graduation parties. to make each one of the graduates feel special without breaking the bank, i personalize items for gifts. towels with their names embroidered on them that i pick up for a reasonable price the day after thanksgiving or on sale or lawn chairs that have their names on them.

all are so appreciative of their gifts and i don’t spend beyond my means to provide them with something that they will like and use. if you don’t have access to an embroidery machine, you can always take it to a small business and a name usually runs under $5.00

Jar of laundry sauce, homemade wool dryer balls, and a hamper. Possibly exchanging one of those things for a roll of quarters if graduate is likely to be using laundromat.

Viewing 2 reply threads

The topic ‘Graduation Gift Challenge! Will your creative idea score you a $50 Gift Card?’ is closed to new replies.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals B101 Challenges Graduation Gift Challenge! Will your creative idea score you a $50 Gift Card?