- September 2, 2009 at 12:05 pm #275845
Can you throw down in the kitchen? Do people run to your table for dinner?
Well, here’s your chance to prove it. On October 17th, Glory Foods is going to help 1,000 “Glorias” show off their cooking skills to friends and family. Recipes and products will be provided so you can make some mouthwatering, Southern-style dishes to die for.
Oh, and you better believe that Glory Foods is bringing lots of fun to your party. You don’t want to miss the exciting activities they have planned for you and your guests – including an apron-decorating contest, party-themed games and more. And, of course you can spice up the party with your own ideas.
So, show your love and sign up today to become a host for the Glory Foods “Release Your Inner Gloria” House Party. If selected, you and your guests will experience the authentic, homemade Southern taste that only Glory Foods can offer.
Apply now to release your inner Gloria. Spaces are limited.
Become a host and receive a party pack filled with these Glory-ous goodies:
* “Release Your Inner Gloria” House Party Welcome Letter
* DVD highlighting Steve Harvey’s House Party
* One (1) “Gloria” T-shirt for you
* One (1) deck of Glory Foods icebreaker game cards for you
* One (1) Apron (for decorating contest)
* Magnetic shopping list for you and your guests
* Glory Foods products and recipe cards for your party dishes
- September 3, 2009 at 8:46 pm #424742
This sounds like sooo much fun!! Thanks for the link – didn’t know houseparty existed. What a GREAT way to get together with family and friends!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.