- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 16, 2008 at 6:30 am by .
- October 16, 2008 at 6:30 am #264678
Hide Wizard is an easy-to-use and smart software for hiding not only windows and applications, but also just about any process, file or folder. A variety of settings allow you to specify how and when programs get hidden, to custom-automate the Hide Wizard process, to add transparency effects, to mute sounds.
* Hide programs automatically without any marks when they startup.
* When set, Hide Wizard starts ahead of all other auto start programs, hiding all defined items right from the beginning.
* Hide windows and running applications quickly via hotkey.
* Hide files, hide folders you desires.
* Hide any process.
* Define actions that execute at hiding items, such as muting all sounds, bring the window you desires to foreground, or open a file.
* Prohibit creating specified windows.
* Password protection.
* Apply transparency effect to any window.
* Make specified programs safely quit by hotkey.
* Launch some programs on virtual desktop.
* Lock screen quickly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.