- This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated November 30, 2008 at 3:28 am by .
- November 5, 2008 at 8:48 pm #266038
Teacher Thank You
Thank you Mrs. ______ for the job that you’ve done.
You’ve enriched our lives, each and every one.
I’ll think of you fondly with each passing year
As I build on the foundation that you started here.
Flower Pot of Thanks
Bake and frost flower-shaped cookies. Line a terra cotta pot with raffia or a calico napkin. Print this and attach to a plant poke to tuck in with floral cookies for Teacher Appreciation Day …
Teachers plant seeds
That grow forever!
- November 5, 2008 at 11:11 pm #402847
I really like this idea I wish I would get one of these from my student (who just happens to be my son lol) maybe his mom will make me one ??? lol !!!!
- November 5, 2008 at 11:29 pm #402850
That’s funny! LOL! 😉
- November 6, 2008 at 6:45 am #402860
incheck, poor homeschool teachers get cheated yet do so much hard work.
- November 6, 2008 at 8:17 am #402868
Love this idea. May do this for Christmas this year.
- November 24, 2008 at 6:18 pm #404432
Excellent idea!!! So many teachers though!!!
- November 28, 2008 at 4:02 pm #404794
That is such a great idea, I always struggle with ideas for teachers gifts.
- November 29, 2008 at 2:28 pm #404868
I am giving my son’s teachers Bath & Body works antibacterial soap. It is on sale right now 4/$10. I would love to get some from anybody.
- November 30, 2008 at 3:28 am #404918
Awesome gift ideas–for all teachers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.