- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated December 5, 2013 at 4:14 pm by .
- November 27, 2006 at 4:47 am #237963Liss
encourage – mints
when you have a doubt
and need some confidence,
here’s a treat that’s sure to help…
god’s word and encourage “mints” !!type up lots of great encouraging scripture verses, cut them up into strips and then folded them up and put into a bag (or jar) and added a bunch of mints in too!
you can type up any of your favorite scriptures.. ..or just do a google search by typing in encouraging bible verses….you will be able to find plenty!
- November 6, 2013 at 2:38 am #444967brchbell
I love this idea! Thanks for sharing it!
- December 5, 2013 at 5:41 am #445498Santie
Thank You for the Idea!! As Christmas is around the corner and I do not want to spend money on stuff that wont be used, you have just given me a perfect idea for my craft friends presents!
- December 5, 2013 at 4:14 pm #445507VampixenGreat Gift Idea For My Father In Law..and His Wife..He is a Baptist Preacher And Would Love this
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.