- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated August 13, 2013 at 2:07 pm by .
- August 11, 2013 at 10:50 am #321534
Ooooh I am so aggravated with Internet Explorer! Everytime I go to post it logs me out, the darn browser likes to clear the cache settings. So here’s a tip I discovered, if you are using Internet Explorer to browse the site you must click on the “remember me” button if you plan on posting or commenting or you will get logged out after you take the time to reply, and you’ll lose your reply/comment.
in short- if you’re using internet explorer and you login, check the remember me box to save your self some frustration.
or better yet, do what i just did and switch to firefox!
- August 11, 2013 at 12:52 pm #442014
Thanks for the tip Drea! Hopefully, you solved your problem. It is strange how different browsers work on different sites.
- August 13, 2013 at 2:07 pm #442283
I was having the exact same problem until I saw the solution and checked the button. Thanks for saving me the frustration lol. I thought it was the site logging me out!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.