- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated December 7, 2009 at 4:50 am by .
- December 4, 2009 at 8:06 pm #278795
Hobo Beans, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes & Onions, Cornbread
Beef Fajitas w/ rice
Pasta w/ meatballs & sauce, Salad
Boneless bbq ribs, baked potato skins, baked potato soup
hot &/or sweet italian sausage on rolls
chicken alfredo w/ veggies over fettuccine
pot roast w/ veggies & gravy, bread (hopefully homemade bread, if not then the machine will be used!)
just in case i don’t get back online for a while: “merry christmas, everyone!”
- December 5, 2009 at 2:41 pm #426620
Sounds good! I try to keep some home made rolls and bread in my freezer for those days when it’s needed and I just don’t have time! But honey the machine works too!
I gave mine to my son as I didn’t use it often and he uses it all the time so I bake ahead on days I have the time and feel like it!
- December 5, 2009 at 6:43 pm #426628
I bake when I have the time, too. Problem is that I rarely have the time I would like to have to bake! I think I will ignore the housework one day next week and spend the day baking bread.
- December 5, 2009 at 6:47 pm #426629
looks yummy all week! and happy days to you;-)
- December 7, 2009 at 4:50 am #426642
Oh boy bbq ribs! I havent had any in a long time. You’ve given me an idea!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.