- May 19, 2016 at 11:37 am #249266TashdanParticipant
Get rid of unwanted facial hair using a mixture of honey, lemon juice, and oatmeal
In a small bowl or mason jar combine 2 tablespoons of raw honey, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of ground oatmeal and apply it to the area you wish to remove hair.Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. Repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week and within 4 weeks, the hair should be gone completely!
- July 26, 2016 at 5:01 am #445847
Thanks Tashdan!! We may also try the mixture of turmeric powder and honey.
- August 18, 2016 at 2:32 am #445620
Does this actually get rid of the hair or just lighten it?
- December 21, 2016 at 7:55 pm #463405Has anyone tried this ? Does it really work?
- July 6, 2017 at 10:56 am #464165
there are also home remedies for unwanted facial hair.
- February 4, 2018 at 8:39 am #464600
I have heard about lemon juice a lot. Much helpful for human hair. This also helps to prevent hair loss.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.