- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated April 16, 2013 at 3:00 am by .
- April 15, 2013 at 2:24 am #317348
its getting that time of the year so Keep this in mind if you start seeing lots of spiders around your place. Natural spider killer or preventer… take one cup of vingar, one cup of pepper, a teaspoon of oil and liquid soap.
Put it into a spray bottle and spray along the outside of your outside door and along windows; refresh after it rains.
- April 16, 2013 at 12:19 am #439051
We don’t usually get many…as in very few. Good thing too. I’m extremely bugaphobic!!
lol i so don’t like the creepy crawlies…:011:
BUT just in case, thank you for the remedy!!!
- April 16, 2013 at 3:00 am #439061
we had tons of spiders last year!! (hate bugs) On the bright side, we had few mosquitoes thanks to the spiders…
With that said — we get what seems like millions (though it’s close to hundreds of thousands) of fish flies — they are everywhere here and they crunch like shells under your tires!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.