- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 15, 2010 at 7:21 am by .
- December 15, 2010 at 7:21 am #289437FreebieQueen
The Gem Attack by PlayMesh – PlayMesh App has been provided to you by Budget101.comGem Attack is a falling block game. The objective of the game is to fill your opponent's board with Garbage by sending attacks. Attacks are sent whenever you place an Attack Cube next to a gem of the same color. When this happens, any adjacent like-colored gems will explode, sending an attack to the opponent. Larger explosions send larger attacks, so try to build large groupings of like-colored gems so you can explode many gems at the same time.
You lose when your board fills up to the top. You win if your opponent's board is filled to the top.
There are two ways to play Gem Attack: online play or the offline story mode. At first, only 2 starting characters are playable. The rest of the characters must be purchased for use in online play, or unlocked by playing through the story mode.Can you unlock all of the characters?
– Chat with other players in the live lobby chatroom.
– Amazing visual effects and animations.
– Immersive music and sound effects.
– Track your progress with player stats.
– Gain experience with every game you play.
– Integrated access to PlayMesh's network to add friends, contribute to forums, and private message your friends.
© 2010 PlayMesh Inc.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
- The topic ‘Gem Attack by PlayMesh – PlayMesh’ is closed to new replies.