Gas Prices

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Have you done any research yet into the solar panels? I am assuming you are talking about the ones for the roof of the house. I have been thinking that way too, but doesn’t see to much info about it in my area.

Not sure I would be a good one to do the installation and maybe would have to get someone from another part of the country to come here to install???? Bet that would add to the price. I would appreciate a “heads up” if you could direct me along your research path.

I might even consider some of those”wind” mill type things. Also, what is magicjack – never heard of it.

Barb

Quote:

I hate paying for gas, utilites and such that is out of my control. My husband and I moved within a mile of his job to buy a new house so we would have to buy so much gas. He wasdriving 20 miles one way beforeand Ihated it.

We get away with 30-40 every week and half and limit where we drive to save even more gas. I’m hoping to put solar panels on next year so not to have to contributeto my localelectricand maybe gas companies. I’ve alreadygone to magicjack to get rid of my phone bill.

Now if there was anyway that I could obsolete the internet and cable company.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.