Gas Prices

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

The president can’t do anything about it and shouldn’t it’s really an economic

issue part of the free market. We need innovators and inventers and

capitalists investing in green markets. Think about this if you had people

putting tons of effort into getting smaller cars like the other countries in

Europe most of us would be using 1/2 or more of the gas we currently do. I was

in Italy and the gas prices in 1999 were around $4 a gallon and everyone had

little cars.

Think about it we have outsourced our factories to other countries, and the

other country workers make more money after a while. They want better

transportation, then they want to drive and get a vehicle, then more and more

people are driving and then the demand for oil increases.

I would begin working and thinking about investing in smaller 100% electric

vehicles. There is going to be alot of companies coming along trying to reduce

reliance on gas by getting more and more electric vehicles. Keep an eye on

them. I think most people in 4 years will be buying smaller vehicles.

Here’s an example of a vehicle I’m planning on buying in the next 3 years since

I live 1.5 miles from where I work. I’m reducing my consumption of gas by using

my vehicle alot less regularly.few years.

https://www.zenncars.com/ – Zenn Motor Company.

Original Message —-

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:38:08 AM

Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Re:gas prices

Gas is $3.65 per gallon. It went up in 3 days. Stephanie said she is calling the

president.

I can not believe that there is not something that can be done. This is just

wrong. I am just glad I am a SAHM now and really dont travel much.

I told my 16 year old that he needs to get a job,. if he wants me to run him all

over he will have to help pay for gas. they just dont get. mom has a full tank

so she go everywhere!!!

i can not wait until he gets a car and pays his own way. then we will see how

much he is home.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.