Gas Prices

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I have been the car pool mom for the week. My husband got into it last night on how I am running all over the place and the price of gas is not going down. He was like once my 16 year old gets a job and helos with gas his tune will change.

Karen Pierce wrote: They’ve been saying the $4 a gallon by summer threat for the last three years. I’ll believe it when it happens. If people would conserve gas and use less of it – even if everyone used a gallon less per week – you’d see such a stockpile of gas sitting at the refineries that the prices would plummet at the pump. But since most people still use gasoline as though it were 25 cents a gallon, that’s not going to happen. KarenP

Original Message
      From: feelmykisses To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 10:12 AM Subject: Budget101.com : Re:gas prices
      The way I save at the pump is I only let the tank go to 1/2 a tank then I fill it up again…….seems to work for me Our gas prices in the burbs of Chicago Illinois are $3.19 a gallon. Heard on the news last night that they are going up to $4.00 a gallon by summer Kelly in IL

Dee Need Vehicle work Done? Contact Time Wise Mobile Mechanic 518-470-2377 Ask for Jeff..He will set up a time to come and meet with you to check out your vehicle problems. He comes to you at home or work or where ever you happen to be! Open 24 hrs

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.