- This topic has 129 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated October 27, 2007 at 7:56 pm by .
- October 27, 2007 at 7:56 pm #256168
Gas price search engines:
https://tinyurl.com/3deqhu (msn.com gas search)
Hints to make your gas last longer:
- No jackrabbit starts (don’t do 0 to 60 in 5 seconds)
- Coast to the light – (don’t keep your foot on the gas until you have to put the breaks on)
- Set the pump to the lowest notch when filling the tank – when it goes in slower it fills the tank more.
- not applicable now, but when it gets warmer – fill up in the morning – gas expands with heat.
- Don’t wait until your tank empt light comes on, full up at about half way. The gas vaporizes easier the less amount of gas then is in the tank. (I know I said that awkwardly – but you know what I mean)
Here in SE Houston, I paid $2.91 yesterday – but most places are around $3.03
From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kristin
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 8:30 AM
Subject: Budget101.com : gas prices
Any one know how teal;”> to save at the pump and get better mileage out of there car? What is teal;”> every one else paying at the pump please tell were you from so we can teal;”> what places coast less or more
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.