- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 29, 2012 at 9:52 pm by .
- August 29, 2012 at 9:52 pm #308972MrsPaws
For the shrimp:
2 cloves garlic-minced/grated
2 tbsp lemon juice
basil and rosemary-to taste
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup butter-melted
3 lb peeled deveined large shrimp
1. Place shrimp into a zip top resealable bag.
2. Mix seasonings with butter. Pour over shrimp in zip top bag. Seal and swish around to mix well. Place in fridge for an hour.
3. Remove shrimp and butter mix from bag and pour into a large heavy bottomed skillet and cook on med/high heat just until shrimp is done, stirring often. Don’t over cook.
For mushroom pasta:
1/2 – 1 lb pasta of choice
1 cup medium white sauce
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 tbsp grated onion.
1. While shrimp is marinating, make white sauce. Set aside.
2. While shrimp is cooking, in a large saucepan, mix white sauce, mushrooms, and onion. Cook for about 3 minutes; stirring constantly.
3. Add pasta and toss.
Place pasta on serving dish. Pour any remaining mushroom sauce onto the pasta.
Place shrimp on top or with pasta and serve. Can garnish with fresh springs of parsley. Serve with a lovely garden salad and you’ve got a great meal!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.