Stuff I’d Like to See General Garage Sale or Trade Board?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by redring February 7, 2009 at 10:37 pm.

• Author

Just a suggestion…I’ve seen this on other forums but what about creating a garage sale or trade board? I really think a swap board for craft items would go over pretty good especially like scrapbooking supplies since supplies can get pricey.

And when you consider in the cost of packing and shipping such items, they become pricey too.

I was actually thinking about something like that myself. I noticed when you give feedback on the itrader for the coupons it has a choice for trade buy or sell. That might be something that Liss may be looking into.

All in all this would be a question for Liss.

I think that is a great thing to looking into. Some many of us on here have come to know each other very well. Since Liss is the creator of the site, she would be one to answer this question fairly.

what a great idea! I have, too, seen it before in other forums…and it has worked well….

A great idea….Unfortunatly shipping would probably take up your savings!

This is a great Idea!!!

Have you gone into the https://www.budget101.com/coupon-swap-shop/ and listed what you have to trade and what you want to trade it for? It is only for trading not selling but you might get some interested in swapping with you.

Here is the rules for https://www.budget101.com/coupon-swap-shop/56475-forum-trade-rules-please-read.html

@mcnerd 105597 wrote:

And when you consider in the cost of packing and shipping such items, they become pricey too.

not really i swap a lot on tittle trader and other sites. i do spent a bit on shiping but what i save is far more. plus the post office has a $5 box and if you swap several things at once its not bad.

I heard tell they were going to release some other flate rate items.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Stuff I’d Like to See General Garage Sale or Trade Board?