Funset Boulevard — Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Pizza

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc Funset Boulevard — Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Pizza

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

My dexh is always competing with me to duplicate recipes from restaurants that you can serve at home. since he moved off to wisconsin, he has a whole new territory to sample and challenge me. unfortunately, he’s selecting places that i can’t sample — local restaurants…sigh…

however, i do have to give credit when it’s due…i don’t know if this recipe is like the restaurant’s, but i can say…it really is good!

lol!
      funset boulevard — bacon cheeseburger grilled pizza
      1/2 lb ground round beef (85% lean) 1 prebaked pizza crust (12-inch)
      1 tbs canola oil
      1/2 cup ketchup
      1 tbs yellow mustard
      1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
      1/3 cup dill pickle slices
      6 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
      Preheat gas grill for medium heat.
      Meanwhile, heat medium skillet over medium-high heat.

Add beef. Cook 5 to 7 min or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
      Brush bottom and top edge of pizza crust with oil.

Stir together ketchup and mustard in small bowl. Spread evenly over top of crust.

Top with cooked beef. Sprinkle with cheese, dill pickles and bacon. Grill 5 to 7 min or until crust is crisp and cheese melts, rotating pizza if needed for even heating.

Cut into 6 slices.
      Note: Since using a prepared crust, could possibly make this while camping. I would suggest browning meat and placing in a container. The rest of the prep is common sense;-D
      deadhorse  smilie

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc Funset Boulevard — Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Pizza