- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated October 23, 2009 at 2:51 am by .
- October 22, 2009 at 2:08 pm #277711CountryGrl21
Fungus Among Us Salad
Serving Size: 6 Fungi FanaticsIngredients:
* 9 oz Frozen creamed spinach
* 1/2 Iceberg lettuce
* 4 Carrots
* 2 Cucumbers
* 2 Tomatoes
* 6 Radishes
* 2 Red onions
Directions:Prepare the creamed spinach in a saucepan according to the directions on the package and let cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Wash the lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes and radishes in cold water. Pat the lettuce dry with paper towels, tear it into pieces and place it in a salad bowl.
Peel the carrots, cucumbers and onions, then slice all of the vegetables into small pieces. Add to the salad bowl. Pour the cooled creamed spinach (fungus) into the salad bowl and toss.
- October 23, 2009 at 2:51 am #425813JoAnn
I really like the titles of the recipes that you have posted..
This recipe sounds really good too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.