- January 16, 2009 at 11:41 pm #269542
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: “Shut up, all of you just shut UP!”
4. Whistle the first seven notes of “It’s a Small World” incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: “Got enough air in there?”
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: “Noogie patrol coming!”
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go “plink” at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: “I’ve got new socks on!”
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: “Oh, not now, motion sickness!”
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter “gotta go, gotta go” then sigh and say “oops!”
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing “Mary had a little lamb” while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler “Chutes away!” whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says “human head” on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce “You’re one of THEM!” and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say “mmmm…tasty!”
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers “through” it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask “is that your beeper?”
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say “Ding!” at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say “I wonder what all these do” and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your “personal space.”
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: “Wanna see wha in muh mouf?”
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear “X-Ray Specs” and leer suggestively at the passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say “I think it’s getting larger.”
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler “Bad touch!”
51. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone’s shoes.
52. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming “Aaughh! Get them off!”
53. Challenge your neighbor to a “Tic-Tac-Toe” tournament.
54. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
55. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it’s getting to the good part.
56. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
57. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting “Down! I said down!”
58. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
59. Try to get a game of “Twister” going.
60. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.
61. Start scratching and look at your neighbor and say “Ya know, the doctors don’t why the rash went from red to green to purple.”
62. Push the red “call” button and when you hear the voice scream “god?!
is that you?!”
63. Hold the door open until you see the people getting mad for you holding the elevator, then say to the air “Bob!! Who are ya old boy?!
How’s the wife and kids?!” Then after a few moments scream “bob!! you’re married!!
don’t touch me there!!”
- January 17, 2009 at 12:53 am #410257
Oh My you got to me after # 17.. What City do you live in so I know the elevators are really working ok. I might just have to take the steps from now on..:smile:
- January 17, 2009 at 3:47 am #410306
This is hilarious! Thanks for the laughs! I copied it so I can send it to some of my friends.
- January 17, 2009 at 4:08 am #410309
I actually do the meowing one but its not always in an elevator- its just a random thing for me, sometimes I don’t really even plan on meowing
- January 17, 2009 at 6:21 am #410321
Very funny. I doubt I’d ever be able to do any of that since I’m so shy but I can imagine how fun it could be lol.
- January 17, 2009 at 9:48 am #410336
I love the list you have there. I could just imagine someone doing these things, I’d be laughing the rest of the day……lol.
- January 17, 2009 at 10:03 am #410341
i’ve done some of them. it was when i was with family members and i just turned 21, i had a few drinks in me so i lost my shyness, and i was getting mad when there were 15 people trying to get on an elevator that had 8 people on it already.. and the people getting on were just plain rude.
- January 17, 2009 at 3:03 pm #410408
Had your wiring checked lately? Think something must be loose!!!
- January 17, 2009 at 4:16 pm #410425
nah. that’s what makes it fun. LOL!!
- January 17, 2009 at 5:03 pm #410434
I don’t think I could do these without laughing myself
- January 17, 2009 at 5:13 pm #410437
I had an ex-husband who was a firm believer in #14. Then he’d look at me and say PALEEZE. Note I said ex!!!
- January 17, 2009 at 5:51 pm #410443
i’m told it takes talent.. something else i do whenever i’m in a store i get laughed at a lot about too.. i wait for someone to point at their wrist *no watch* and ask a worker what time is it..
then i go up and point to my crotch and say “where’s the bathroom?” i usually get a O_O look they start stuttering.. then i stand there and do the over popular “potty dance” and then run to the bathroom after they tell me..
even though i know where it is.. it’s purely shock value.. man..
maybe everyone should be scared that i’m out in society. LOL!!!!!
- January 17, 2009 at 5:57 pm #410448
It’s rare that I’m at a loss for words…….!!!
- January 17, 2009 at 6:37 pm #410457
@ Kawaii- For some reason I could see you being one of my closer friends in real life if we to ever meet.
- January 18, 2009 at 12:31 pm #410544
my husband told me he could us being best friends and getting married, on our 2nd date. we had to stop at walmart for something… and i did my “where’s the bathroom?!”
thing and he fell over laughing.. and then i did some of the “elevator” things but i was having fun and i didn’t care. he laughed so much that night.
he still laughs like that whenever we go out. i think that’s part of why we got married. LOL
- January 18, 2009 at 2:35 pm #410573
Wow, that reminds me of the story my dad told me about my mom. He took my mom and my grandma to the store and they were stomping on the floor like there were bugs everywhere. :3
- January 18, 2009 at 3:28 pm #410584
You ladies are just too funny—you all have me laughing LOL” here.
I’ll have to remember the potty dance~~my sister is the one that does crazy thing when we go on our yearly outing..She doesn’t know what she is in for this year. I’ll have to save these and print these. :048:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.