- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated December 22, 2008 at 7:27 pm by .
- December 7, 2008 at 10:55 pm #267594
I made a batch of foolproof fudge today. Usually I don’t need those kinds of recipies. Anyway, It didn’t set right.
Does anyone ave any ideas on how to salvage my batch of fudge goo? It tastes great but the texture is all wrong. i’d love to turn it into something else yummie.
Nicole in Ca
- December 7, 2008 at 11:33 pm #405616
Maybe you could unroll some crescent rolls, place a dollop of “fudge goo” in each crescent, roll up each crescent & back as usual. Then you could drizzle with some more “fudge goo” on top or sprinkle some powdered sugar on top? 🙂
- December 8, 2008 at 2:47 am #405628
That sounds pretty good to me!
- December 8, 2008 at 3:53 am #405631
Oh yes Fudge on a crescent rolls or in a crescent roll, thats the bomb. Yum. Get idea rtebalt.
- December 22, 2008 at 1:46 pm #406726
Why not heat it, spoon over vanilla ice cream and top with chopped nuts. Hot fudge sundaes are good even in cold weather.
- December 22, 2008 at 3:58 pm #406736
Another great idea! 🙂
- December 22, 2008 at 7:27 pm #406760
Maybe you could frost a cake with it too! If it’s real runny just add a little powdered sugar to get it right! If I have a boo boo to deal with I’d love for it to be chocolate to play with!
If all else fails get me a spoon and eat it anyway! LOL!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.