- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated May 12, 2009 at 11:21 pm by .
- May 12, 2009 at 11:21 pm #273354rtebalt
Nonstick cooking spray
1/2 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed, or 1 whole egg plus 1 egg white
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup fat-free milk
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups fresh fruit (choose from sliced strawberries, peeled and sliced kiwi fruit or peaches, blackberries, blueberries, seedless grapes, sliced nectarines or apricots, and/or pitted and halved sweet cherries)
2 tablespoons orange marmalade, warmed
1. For pancakes, coat four 4-1/4-inch pie plates or 4-1/2-inch foil tart pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl use a rotary beater or wire whisk to beat egg product or whole egg plus egg white, flour, milk, oil, and salt until smooth. Divide batter among prepared pans. Bake in a 400 degree F oven about 25 minutes or until brown and puffy. Turn off oven; let stand in oven for 5 minutes.
3. To serve, immediately after removing the pancakes from oven, transfer to 4 plates. Spoon some of the fruit into center of each pancake. Drizzle fruit with warmed orange marmalade. Makes 4 servings.
Good Food, Good Health Eating Plan Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 fat/sugar.
Calories 123, Total Fat (g) 4, Saturated Fat (g) 1, Cholesterol (mg) 0, Sodium (mg) 210, Carbohydrate (g) 18, Fiber (g) 2, Protein (g) 5, Vitamin A (DV%) 4, Vitamin C (DV%) 69, Calcium (DV%) 4, Iron (DV%) 6, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.