Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

You are a great mom and your son is so lucky to have you as his mom!!!

Nancy

Quote:

Original Message

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 11:54 AM
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Frugal/budget “dabbler”

Teresa, you are trying to mk up for what you did not get as a child.You can still give to your child by having a college fund, emergency fund, stocking the pantry, opening up her a savings account at the bank or credit union,
      How old is she?
      My son is 10yo. He has a Kangaroo Savings Account at our credit union that he goes in bey himself and makes his deposits. The people who work there know and love him.

DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!

He is networking,helping build self confidence,getting to know business people, them getting to know him,plus saving money.
      He gets new presents for birthday,Christmas,Adoption Day For $75 each.(He researches on the net for what he wants,sales,warrenties,for the best deals.)The rest we visit Goodwill and garage sales-which he loves just as well.
      I was lucky enough to find a Uniform Shop going out of business to get his school clothes for the next 3 years.

His outgrown clothes are given to Freecycle.
      I have an annunity that gets a deposit/month=saving for him a home and car-hoping to get a scholarship from the loto for his college. I discuss this w/ him frequently.

Quote:

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.