Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Frugal/budget “dabbler”

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I’m a sahm/WAhm/ I’ve been home for oh bout 17 yrs now.

Hubbie and I decided I’d stay home to take care of the kids.
      I had his, mine, ours and theirs….so together we raised 3 to adulthood and 2 of them each have 2 children and we have our 15yr old.
      Then 5 or 6 yrs ago his daughters half sister came to visit her sister and us and wound up liking it/us so much she adopted us as her parents…..because her and her sisters mother is
      an addict and so all of mommys efforts to thwart us failed.

So then we moved from lb to lg and that daughter moved out and to utah where the grass is shorley greener. another child married and moved away had another child wound up divorcing and coming home…. she’d been staying with a friend who was also divorcing and has one child….they both came to live with us and their 3 children…..long story short we had allbut 1(11 people total )of our kids/g’kids living here at one time includingour two “adopted’s” they adopted us lol 😀 we’re glad to call them our kids.

So as of last week all of them were here at home well two weeks I guess now so onlyone 15 yr old left at home and that is how it should be. He got to go with his friends family to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! And is due back tonight late.

Lucky duck!

anywho…..work inside the home and outside the home. I’m a Shaklee Independent Distributor for my job/business.

Elizabeth Farnsworth
      Shaklee Independent Health & Wellness Distributor

Idodc@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 7/16/2008 2:38:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, liss@budget101.com writes:
      do all of you who do this work full time?<< Full Time EMT, going to school twice a week at night, have a farm full of animals to take care of, and have a blind cat rescue and thus a bunch of cats to take care of also… alana

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Frugal/budget “dabbler”