- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated June 6, 2014 at 1:37 pm by .
- June 6, 2014 at 1:37 pm #342557
We usually make our own frozen pudding pop (bill cosby style!) using boxed pudding mix, milk and dixie cups.
1 package instant pudding any flavor you want
1 ½ C milk
2 C cool whip
Mix the milk and pudding together, whip until thickened, fold in the cool whip, it should be really thick.
Spoon into 3 oz paper cups and insert popsicle stick. Freeze. You can also layer them by making 2 or 3 different flavors add a spoonful of 1 kind, then top with another, etc.
- layered chocolate & vanilla
- chocolate & banana layered
- chocolate & strawberry layered
- chocolate pistachio
- chocolate almond
- chocolate covered cherry (put in pieces of maraschino cherries!)
the possibilities are endless and this is really cheap to make.
i also just found the Frozen Pudding Pop sandwiches recipe here so I’m trying those next!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.